Vitamin K, also known as phytonadione, is a fat-soluble vitamin created by the liver to ensure proper blood clotting while enhancing capillary strength. Its relation to the circulatory system has been parlayed into its use as an ideal cosmetic ingredient to help diminish vascular conditions that emerge as skin imperfections such as dark circles under the eyes, redness from rosacea, and broken capillaries.A small-scale in-vivo study showed the benefits of applying a lotion containing 1% vitamin K to shorten the amount of time that skin is reddish-purple after a pulsed dye laser treatment. This further supports the benefits of this distinct nutrient to reduce inflammation and promote healthy looking skin.
- Great pre- and post-op to help visibly minimize bruising
- Helps boost healing of bruises
- Helpful for decreasing the appearance of dark eye circles
- Reduces skin redness
- Minimizes appearance of Purpura
Vitamin K for Toners
- No returns are allowed.
- Cancellations are accepted within 24 hours. Once the order gets to the lab for production, the order is final.
- Refunds usually take 3 to 5 working days.
- Add- ons: we will send you a new invoice if you added an add-on to your order. The new price in your invoice will show the amount paid in this order. Your Product can be customized to up 3 ingredients including fragrance.
- Shipping for some products is not available outside the USA.
- This is a lab order, processing times depend on product availability. If the product production takes longer than 15 -20 working days the lab will contact you to let you know the new delivery day.
- Thanksgiving semi-annual sale may take longer to ship due to an increase in orders.