Studies have shown D-Panthenol promotes stimulation of epithelization, granulation, mitigation of itching and has an anti-inflammatory effect. When used in formulations over the course of three to four weeks, it has the potential to improve the appearance of the skin, including dryness, roughness, scaling, pruritus, and erythema. Further, its moisturizing properties improve stratum corneum hydration, reducing transepidermal water loss and maintaining skin elasticity and softness. Panthenol also works with DMAE in the production of acetylcholine which firms and tones the skin.
- Penetrates readily into skin.
- Has good moisturizing and softening properties
- Has been shown to improve the appearance of irritated skin and is often used as rejuvenating agent.
- No returns are allowed.
- Cancellations are accepted within 24 hours. Once the order gets to the lab for production, the order is final.
- Refunds usually take 3 to 5 working days.
- Add- ons: we will send you a new invoice if you added an add-on to your order. The new price in your invoice wiill show the amount paid in thisorder. Your Product can be customized to up 3 ingredients including fragrance.
- Shipping for some products is not available outside the USA.
- This is a lab order, processing times depends on products availability. If the product production takes longer than 15 -20 working days the lab will contact you to let you know the new delivery day.
- Thanksgiving semi-annual sale may take longer to ship due to an increase in orders